Of telling tales
And biting nails
Are gone.
But in my mind
I know they will
Still live on and on ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG49glGm2Xs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSo95YU9XZk
We were so lucky to have some amazing and dedicated teachers.
School socials - great fun, nice memories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n3Yxjpr6mMw
Now why didn't we do a ladies choice?
The next 2 videos will probably make more sense to the ISC batch
If someone from the ICSE batch sends me the stuff they did I'll try and find them and post.
What country friends is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIdfuROV7E&feature=related
WTG Bathsheba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHkjskCqWI4&feature=related
links included in case videos don't load.
And biting nails
Are gone.
But in my mind
I know they will
Still live on and on ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG49glGm2Xs&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSo95YU9XZk
We were so lucky to have some amazing and dedicated teachers.
School socials - great fun, nice memories
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=n3Yxjpr6mMw
Now why didn't we do a ladies choice?
The next 2 videos will probably make more sense to the ISC batch
If someone from the ICSE batch sends me the stuff they did I'll try and find them and post.
What country friends is this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQIdfuROV7E&feature=related
WTG Bathsheba
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yHkjskCqWI4&feature=related
links included in case videos don't load.
No comments:
Post a Comment